Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sheila the Wonder Gnome............And winners announcement!!!

Leaving me both shocked and stunned M.B.R.A.I.N http://www.blogger.com/profile/06024822415725982157 has come up with the correct Pick the Pub Answer!!! Huge round of applause please..........

I'm intriqued and impressed by his pub knowledge, as the 'Mando Pub' (also my old home town) is located in Mandurama NSW, and has a grand population of about 96 residents (so isn't exactly a well known place - it should be famous given time though, seeing as I used to reside there) In fact I used to joke about the Bright Lights of Madurama - all three of them - we had a pub, a general store and a servo. If you ever get to do a weekend drive though, be sure to head over the range to check it out, stopping for beers and photo opportunities as you go.

Today I also have to quickly add a photo of my new special friend - Sheila, the naked gnome. Every garden needs one of these, and if you want to track down one of her sisters I hear they live in the $2 bargain store in Oxford Street (though Sheila - being the quality she is - was worth close to $6)

So without further ado / adu / agadoo dooo dooo


I'll return tommorow, and to everyones despair...........yes folks, I feel a serious post brewing.

2 comments:

M.b.r.a.i.n said...

thankyou thankyou thankyou!
lucky guess eh....

LW said...

Brilliant my friend! I'm so impressed you got it :-)