Thursday, November 29, 2007

And Here We Are...

And here we are, the morning after the evening before. I have slept for maybe an hour at the most, in which I woke up myself up screaming from a nightmare I can’t even remember now. Today was meant to be my day off, I planned to sleep in, enjoy a leisurely brunch, pamper myself for the planned staff Christmas Party this evening. I was meant to be polishing my jingle bells and getting into festive party mode.

Instead I still sit here wide awake with troubles in my head and too many thoughts for it to even contemplate shutting down and resting.

For the very small handful of friends who know the meaning behind the post below, thank you for mopping me up and offering solutions to puzzles that I can’t seem to put together myself at the moment.

Where to from here I’m still not sure, but its good to know whichever way I go there will be people coming with me to hold my hand.

"And I'll be riding high, in a fandangled sky...
Its gonna be easy, it's gonna be easy from now on"

No comments: