Monday, November 26, 2007

Pick The Pub....

I failed to mention in the below post (but maybe the eagle eyed of you have noticed) I HAVE LEARNT TO LINK. This excites me no end (it doesn't take much does it, for this the men in my life have been grateful) as I can stop telling people to 'scroll down' when I refer to a past post, which is just a polite way of saying go find it amongst the ramble yourself really.

So round of applause for me......... *bows down*. I have now conquered both pictures and linking. You should be excited too, as this opens up a whole world of opportunities for us.

To celebrate this, Im adding this small 'Pick the Pub quiz' (shut up all of you who know the answer, especially if you actually took this picture of me.. this is definently cheating)
Please email your answers and I'll announce the grand prize and winner. (which won't be up to the standard of prize I won at the 'Birthday BBQ that wasn't' yesterday (scroll down, I'm over linking already) because I won a fabulous (pic coming soon) naked garden gnome called Sheila, who sports the perkiest set of boobies I have seen in a long time. (in fact, Im rather jealous of Sheilas rack, I thought mine weren't bad at all till I clapped my eyes on hers)

Anyway, here we go...........Pick the Pub! As you can see its called the Royal and it's located somewhere in rural NSW. (Yep, that should narrow it down seeing as its Aussie Tradition to have a Royal in pretty much every rural town you go through. Its also tradition I stop at pretty much every pub in every town as I go through it, this makes for very long road trips)


1 comment: