Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sunday Sessions

Right. I'm here. And what a busy bee I've been.

Now in reference to the post/s below, I regret to inform you I'm still walking around with my head in the clouds and am yet to come down to earth. Now thats all Im saying on that matter, for fear someone really will resort to throwing sharp objects at my forehead just to bring me back and make me talk sense again.

Im just a big walking happy face really, with the nice boy who I had reffered to previously continueing to earn points at a rate of knots and I hereby admit I'm pretty dam smitten.

Cue big smiles and the cutesy music. (and various friends throwing fluffy bears at me in frustration)

Moving along (I'd happily talk about it all day but Im sure I'm beginning to bore everyone with my "who knew it could be this good" stories) I'm still being held hostage at work for any one that cares. I say held hostage as I'm pretty sure if one of you fronted up with a truck load of cash to release me from their clutches, Id be a free women. Until such times, I continue to feel like I live here. For the record, its Sunday, and I was here yesterday, and Im here each day this week. Do you see a pattern forming?

A really, really boring pattern. Thank you God for crazy co-workers who help keep me sane. (funny how I need crazy to keep me sane, maybe I should blog about that? Or see a Dr about that?)

If this living at work doesnt pay off soon Im really going to re-think the whole thing.....Or demand pay by the hour wages. (actually I could probably retire at the end of the week if that were the case)

Not much else to report though, without gushing about very nice boys and very happy girls. Poodle needs a haircut desperatly though, should anyone be wondering. (wait wait wait........can you at least let me add that I really trust Poodles charachter judgement, she rarely gets it wrong......and she is quite taken with nice boy. Surely this is a sign???)

I know, its probably just a sign I have a friendly dog......but still.

Due to circumstance beyong my control, you'll be pleased to know Im really broke this week (oh wait, I say that every week). Being broke means I resort to drinking cheap champagne with the poodle whilst thinking up some really random waffle to the computer. This has a 99.9% chance of happening this evening, so should have a post (that doesnt involve either poodles or nice boys who send roses) mentioned in it at all. (i just heard a collective sigh of relief)

At this stage Im not sure what will pop into my mind to write about (brain currenly being filled with visions of baked camembert - and even Im going to struggle to collate an entire post dedicated to cheese) so you'll have to be on standby for the next mind blowing post.

Until then......I better get back to work and continue the game of sitting looking important on my laptop on the corner here.

Stay safe all........(please send camembert or cash)

3 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

You know how the crazy people *I* work with keep me sane? Because I look at them & realize that compared to their brand of crazy, I am boring. =P

Here's to nice boys & happy girls. ;-)

LW said...

lol, oh so true Dawn :-)

Thanks for reading too!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.