Monday, February 18, 2008

Better Than Champagne

If I could bottle it I would.

I’m giddy and giggly and in danger of falling. (And I haven’t even been drinking!) It’s better than the best champagne money could buy (not that I know a lot about the expensive bubbles) and requires no marketing gimmicks.

I’m officially smitten.

All weekend I was thinking it couldn’t actually get any better.....and yet it somehow keeps improving.

I’m about to become a walking talking cliché so I’m going to stop right here. All I have to say is this:



Um....Keith who????










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you said V day sucked :P

~**Dawn**~ said...

Wandered over from Thrity-Something Bloggers. Isn't it crazy how you can be going along, feeling like it's all completely hopeless, and then one day --BAM! -- they fall right in your lap & turn you inside out?