Sunday, February 3, 2008

I'm On My Way...

I'm on my way, from misery to happiness today uggh huh, uggh huh..... *insert rest of bad cheesy song here*

Truth be told, I don't actually know the rest of the song, just that one line. But I am on my way to another post, at least just as soon as work eases up to let me do it. I've been sidetracked by a brief visit to hell (AKA work) and a requirement to be here seven days a week. Might add as a holiday destination, hell is really not up to scratch, seven days in North QLD would have been the preffered option. As for work, Im ready to tell them to kiss my fine ass.

Really, free access to the internet just isn't enough, I demand delegated work time to post entries and write as well dam it! *stomps fists on desk*.

Also, due to the fact I started detoxing this morning and have had no caffeine since last night, I do warn you that I might be a little antsy and on edge. (close to ripping everyones heads off and stuffing them down their throats in other words)

So I'm on my way........to what I don't know yet. A post of some description, Im aiming for funny.........but it might be a lot to ask of a girl in caffeine withdrawal.

In other news, perusing my star signs yesterday I discovered that three days ago was apparently my standout day of the year. What the?! Why the frig no one bought that to my attention before the actual event is beyond me. So if three days ago was the highlight of my year - might add it was a ten hour day at work filled with stress, hair pulling and possibly the odd tear - well if thats the best day of the year I'll, I'll, I'll...demand a new bloody horoscope.

Scorpio gets the good stuff, might become one of those.

Must run, hell (AKA work) calls.........till later my friends, I'll contact you once Im realised from the burning fires....

No comments: