Sunday, December 16, 2007

Roll On, Roll On...

At the risk of sounding like a broken record (or should that be broken MP3 these days?) I'm crook again and have as a result been unable to post.

Lets try that again.........I have been really, really crook!!! Sympathy please!!!!! After much to-ing and fro-ing from Doctors and a fortune spent on ear drops, throat lozengers, antibitoics and painkillers, I am now happy to announce I am on the road to recovery. (we think anyway)

All that excitement recently regarding being in the big smoke for the week, and I got so sick I barely glanced sideways at the shops (oh alright, I did manage to drag self to Krispy Kremes a couple of times before I really went downhill). I'm still deaf in one ear though, which is only enhancing my singing ability I believe.

I must rush though, as I really hate these boring, empty posts of me complaining of being ill, of which there have been too many lately.

Heres to a healthy 2008!!! See you tommorow in the meantime :-)

No comments: